Friday, July 27, 2012

CLOTHES & COFFEE DEAL at Target

Target has a deal on my favorite items: clothes and coffee!!! yay!!

Hurry up to their website coupon section and print out the following:

$3 off Merona Womens Apparel
$3 off Xhileration Womens Apparel
$3 off Mossimo Womens Apparel

I'm not sure how long these coupons will be available to print so get them asap. Click here to go to the coupon section of the target website and search for the coupons. You can print 2 each.

I had 2 copies of each of the coupons listed above. However, you can only use 1 per purchase. So for example, I had 2 Mossimo brand items and it only took 1 of the 2 coupons. So buy the other one in a separate transaction.



^_^ My free skirt


Use these coupons on the clearance section and you could possibly score some free clothes!!
I found a super cute floral print skirt for $3.80 so I paid only $0.80!

Also, Seattle's Best Coffee 120z bags are on sale for $5.49-$5.69 depending on your area. Then use the following coupons:


$1.50 off 1 bag of coffee, click here to print.

This is a really good price on coffee. Of course I stocked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment