Monday, July 8, 2013

I got all this for FREE at Walmart and/or CVS using coupons. See how I did it.

I got all this for free this week! To see a full list of all the great deals going on at Walmart follow this link: http://modernsaver.blogspot.com/2013/07/wal-mart-price-matching-deals-for.html

Here is how I did it:

3- Lance Cracker Fulls FREE with a printable coupon found HERE for a FREE box of this product. You can print 2 of these coupons per computer. My computer was not ready when I printed the 1st one so I lost that print...

8- bottles mix & match of Herbal Essences 10.1-13.5oz shampoos and conditioners. They are 2 for $5 at CVS this week, which you can get it at CVS or go to Walmart and price match to the CVS ad. Then I used the $5 off 2 Clairol products coupon in the Proctor and Gamble newspaper insert from Sunday July 7th. I had 4 total of these coupons, so I was able to get 8 bottles for FREE.

4- Always pantyliners 20 count. They are 93¢ each at Walmart. Then I used the $1 off 1 coupon from the Proctor and Gamble newspaper insert from Sunday July 7th. This made them free plus a 7¢ overage for each one. Again I have 4 of these coupons since I get 4 copies of the Sunday newspaper.

4- Colgate toothpaste. You can do this 2 ways. Walmart has the smaller 4oz sized toothpaste for 97¢ each OR if you have a Foodarama near by, they have all varieties of Colgate toothpaste 4.6oz and up on sale for 88¢ each! You can price match to Foodarama or just get the 97¢ ones at Walmart. Then use the $1 off 1 coupon for Colgate from SmartSource coupon insert for June 30th = FREE toothpaste. I had 4 of these coupons.

2- Vlassic brand sweet relish 97¢ each at Walmart. Use the $1 off 1 printable coupon found HERE. I only got 2, but I'm going back to get 2 more. Coupon makes them FREE plus 3¢ overage.

4- Kikkoman seasoning packets 87¢ each at Walmart. Use the $1 off 1 Kikkoman product printable coupon from www.smartsource.com if still available = FREE plus 13¢ overage for each one.

2- Bird's Eye Recipe Ready frozen veggies $1 each at Walmart. Use the $1 off 1 printable coupon from www.smartsource.com if still available, to get them for FREE. I'm going back to get 2 more.

2- Rayovac 4 pack batteries 97¢ each at Walmart. Use the $1 off 1 printable coupon from www.coupons.com = FREE plus 3¢ overage

I get free stuff usually every week! Yes you can do a lot of this with printable coupons, but the best coupons come in the Sunday newspaper coupon inserts. Most major city newspaper have a special price for those who want multiple newspapers to get multiple copies of the inserts, just ask! I pay around $32 for 2 months worth of 4 copies of the Houston Chronicle, which more than pays for itself with all the free stuff and deals I get by using them. The deal for me was the first issue at full price $2.50, the second one for $1.50, and the 3rd and 4th at 50¢ each (if I remember correctly).

No comments:

Post a Comment