Monday, August 12, 2013

All this for FREE plus over $12 overage

This is what I got, some at Krogers, CVS, Walgreen, and some at Wal-Mart

Krogers
12 Gillette Men's shave prep at $1 each as part of the buy 5 save $5 mega sale = $12 total
- 4 copies of the $6 off 3 Gillette shave prep items coupon in RedPlum August 11th
= all for FREE + $12 overage applied to the rest of my groceries

As part of the buy 5 get $5 deal, I needed a few more items to reach 20 items so that I could get the $5 off each set of 5. So this is what I did to also consume the overage I was given because my Krogers wont give it back to you cash:

General Mills cereals, big family sized boxes, a selection of them are also part of the buy 5 get $5 and are priced at $1.99 each. I got 4 boxes and used the $6 off your purchase of 4 LARGE sized General Mills cereals Kroger eCoupon which you load onto your Kroger shoppers card found HERE
= 4 boxes for $1.96

Old Orchard 64 juices are also part of the buy 5 get $5 sale, they are priced at $1.38 each at my local Krogers.
-$1 off the purchase of 1 Old Orchard juice, Kroger eCoupon loaded onto my shoppers card found HERE
=2 for 76¢

Kraft singles cheeses, also part of the buy 5 get $5 sale, priced at $1.99 each at my Krogers.
- $2 off the purchase of 2 Kraft cheeses Kroger eCoupon found HERE
= 2 for 99¢ each

And this completes the combination of 20 items I was trying to get to qualify for the buy 5 get $5 promotion.
I got all of these items, and  still had an overage of $7.30 which I used to buy some other items, like milk etc...(not pictured).

CVS
Bausch + Lomb ReNu 12oz contact lens solution on sale at $7.99, get back a $5 extra care buck when you buy 1, limit of 1 per customer.
I bought 1 = $7.99
-$2 off manufacturer coupon found HERE
-$3 off your eye care purchase of $8 or more CVS store coupon that printed out of the coupon center. YES this coupon worked even though my item was $7.99. I had this coupon scanned first before the $1.50 coupon.
= $2.99 I paid out of pocket, but I got back a $5 extra care buck, so I got this for FREE plus I made $2

Walgreens
Revlon Top Speed nail polish, $4.99 each, get back a $3 register reward when you buy 1, no limit.
-$2 off Revlon cosmetic purchase, I had 3 of these coupons found in SmartSource July 28th
= I paid $2.99 out of pocket but got back a $3 register reward for each one, so I got 3 for FREE after register rewards.


Wal-Mart
BIC Silky Touch disposable razors are $2.98 at Wal-Mart
-$3 off BIC disposable razors coupon SmartSource Agust 11th
= each pack for FREE
In my picture I decided to buy the BIC Soleil razors because they are my favorite. They were $5 each so I did pay $2 for each of those because I love these razors. But I could have got 3 packs  of the Silky Touch razors if I wanted to.

Another great deal going on is Caress single bar soaps 3.16oz are buy 5 for $5 at Walgreens. Use 4 copies of the $1.25 off any Caress product coupons found in the RedPlum July 28th and you get all 5 for FREE. However my Walgreens was out of stock. So I tried to price match at Wal-Mart but my Wal-Mart doesn't sell these bars as singles. So maybe your Walgreens or Wal-mart has them and you can get them for free.

I would have price matched at Wal-Mart for all of this, but because the deals at Kroger involved the use of Kroger eCoupons and the CVS and Walgreens deals involved the use of extra care bucks or register rewards, you can only do them at their stores. So for me it was worth a quick stop at these stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment