Sunday, March 11, 2012

FREE Right Guard 5 Deodorant + Money Maker at Walgreens

Right now Right Guard 5 Deodorant and Antiperspirants are BOGO at Walgreens.
Also, when you buy 4 Right Guard products you should get a $4 register reward back.

If you look carefully you will notice that a select variety of them are also on clearance for $2.29 each.
Remember you must get 4 of them to get the register reward.
4- Right Guard 5 deodorant & antiperspirants at $2.29 each, and BOGO
= $4.58 for 4
- (2) $1 off 2 Right Guard printable coupon found HERE. Must click the Like button.
= $2.58 for 4 deodorants, plus get a $4 register reward good towards your next purchase.

Not only do you get them for FREE after you factor in the register reward, but you also make $1.42 for buying them.

Facebook coupons are a bit tricky. You can only print 2 coupons per facebook account and per computer. So I printed 2 at my home computer with my husbands facebook, and then I printed 2 more with my work computer using my facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment