Sunday, March 11, 2012

FREE Zyrtec at CVS & More Deals

Hurry and get this before it runs out at your local CVS:

Zyrtec 5 count for $5.99. When you buy it you get back a $5.99 extra care buck good on your next purchase making this FREE.

Even better, use the $2 off Zyrtec printable coupon found HERE which will drop your out of pocket expense to $3.99 and you still get the $5.99 extra care buck. You must sign up to get the coupon.


I got 4 of them because I have 2 different CVS cards and so does my Mom. It is limited 1 offer per household or card (which is the only way they can track it).

So now that I had a $5.99 extra care buck from my first transaction after buying the Zyrtec, I applied it to some other great deals going on.

My second transaction:
2 for $10 Angel Soft Bath Tissue or Sparkle Paper Towels, get back a $2 extra care buck.
So I got 2 packs of Sparkle Paper Towels 8 count = $10
- $1 off 1 Sparkle Paper Towel coupon found in the March issue of All You magazine
= $9
-$5.99 extra care buck from Zyrtec transaction
= $3.01 I paid out of pocket, and then a $2 extra care buck printed out.

This means I paid $3.01 for 2 packs of paper towels or $0.19 each roll. If you see paper towels for $0.50 or less then its a great deal.



So my third transaction was as follows:
2 for $7 Irish Springs Body Wash or Soap Bars, get back a $4 extra care buck.
- (2) $0.50 off 1 Irish Spring Body Wash coupon found in the SmartSource 3/10/2012
= $6.00
-$2 extra care buck from second transaction
= $4.00 I pay out of pocket, but I get back a $4 extra care buck.

So I spent $11 out of pocket but ended up with a $4 extra care buck.

No comments:

Post a Comment