Thursday, January 26, 2012

$0.41 for $37.61 worth of Groceries at Publix

Today my new Publix sales were released. I have been looking since Jan 7th for this deal on Ex-Lax which I definitely don't need but I had a coupon combination that for every 2 that I bought I made $3.02 which was applied to the rest of my grocery total. Finally I found some toady. This deal ends tomorrow along with the green advantage flyer at Publix. So hurry up and see if you can find some in stock at your local Publix.

Ex-Lax 10 count soft gels $2.49 each. Get 2 of them to do the following:
-$5 off 2 Ex-Lax Publix store coupon found in the green advantage flyer which expires after tomorrow
- $3 off 2 Ex-Lax Manufacturer coupon found in Jan 8th Smartsource insert
= -$3.02
I did this twice so I got $6.04 applied to my groceries.

You can do this 2 times to get a total of 4 Ex-Lax. I tried to do it once more but the cashier said there was a limit of some sort...limit of 6 coupons or something I really did not understand. But if your smart you will split up your items into 2 or more transactions so that you can do it multiple times.

Kraft BBQ Sauce: buy one get one free $1.49 for 2. I had no coupons but it was a good deal.



Kraft Homestyle Mac & Cheese: buy one get one free for $2.59. I love this stuff so even though I did not have any coupons I still bought it. I got a total of 4 so I paid $5.18 for 4.



Campbell's Select Harvest Soups: buy one get one free for $2.49. I love the light versions because they are awesome if your on a calorie restricted diet.
-$1 off 2 coupon found in the Jan 8th Smartsource insert
= $1.49 for 2 cans. I got 4 so my total was $2.98.

General Mills Fiber One Cereals: on sale 2 for $5.
-$2 off 1 General Mills Cereal 15.6 oz and up. This Publix store coupon is found on the back of the weekly store flyer. Get 2 of these coupons. Make sure you choose Fiber One boxes that are 15.6oz or bigger.
-$0.75 off 1 manufacture coupon found in Jan 1st Smartsource. Get 2 of these.
OR even better print the $0.85 off 1 Fiber One cereals coupon found by signing up on the Pillsbury website by clicking HERE. Print 2 of these.

So, if you used the $0.75 coupons your total would be -$0.50 which is applied to your groceries. If you used the $0.85 coupon your total would be -$0.70.

Starkist 3oz pouches select varieties 2 for $2. Get 2 for each time you do this:
-$1/2 Publix store coupon found in the "Find Yourself in Good Health" Publix booklet found in your store or you can go HERE and print it out. Look on the right side and you will see the booklet virtually. Flip through some pages , click on the coupon, and print up to two times per computer.


-$0.50 off 1 manufacturer coupon found in the Jan 1st Redplum insert.
= FREE

Unfortunately for me I all ready used the $0.50 coupon so I paid $0.50 for each packet but it was still a good deal.



Total without any coupons: $37.61
Total after coupons: $5.41
I had a $5 off $20 Publix coupon I got for changing my address. The post office packet that is mailed to you after you change your address has tons of coupons = $0.41 plus tax

You can find various $5 off some total coupons by using the ones from Winn Dixie or Dollar General. They have coupons like this frequently in their flyers. If your local Publix considers them a competitor they will accept these coupons. To find out who your local Publix considers a competitor go to the customer service desk and ask. They should give you a small piece of paper that lists which stores they consider competitors. Every Publix has a different list.

No comments:

Post a Comment