Monday, January 30, 2012

FREE Speed Stick Deodorant at CVS Plus Money Maker

CVS has this deal with certain products that if you spend $12 you get a $6 extra care buck good on your next purchase. The last day for this deal is this Saturday.


I was running very low on mens deodorant and antiperspirant so I grabbed the opportunity to stock up on lots of Speed Stick Deodorant and Antiperspirant.

I got 7 Speed Sticks to make my total $13.93 so I could qualify for the $6 extra care buck. However, some of the Speed Stick varieties scanned at $0.99 each. This was the Clean Stainguard variety shown below. Maybe it was on clearance or there is a mistake with their system???



So my total was under $12 and I had to grab one more Speed Stick for a total of 8. My CVS only had 3 of the Clean scented ones, if they had more I would have saved even more money and got 13 of them.

So once you get your total to be $12 or more, use the following coupons:
2- Buy One Get One Free Speed Stick found in the Jan 29th Smartsource insert
2- $1/2 Speed Stick found in the Jan 15th Smartsource insert

I only get 2 newspapers so I only had 2 copies of these coupons. If you have more even better.

So my total was $12.92
- $3.99 buy one get one free coupon
-$3.99 buy one get one free coupon
-$1/2 coupon
=  $2.94 I paid out of pocket, and then I got a $6 extra care buck. So I got all the items for free plus made $3.06.
-$1/2 coupon

*Note that each Speed Stick was $1.99 or $0.99 but the buy one get one free coupons took off  $3.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment