Tuesday, November 27, 2012

AMAZING Coffee Deal at World Market November 28th Only

World Market is having a BOGO sale on their brand of 12oz coffee bags. They have coffee starting at $5.99, and a few were $4.49 each because hey were on sale. So if the prices don't change tomorrow, you can get each bag for about $2.50 each! This is a great deal. I always get my 12oz bags of coffee for less than $3.



Also, you should sign up for their Coffee Rewards program, which is free to join, click HERE. For every bag of coffee you buy, you get 1 point. After 6 points, or buying 6 bags, you get one free. You get double the points on Wednesday, which applies for tomorrows deal. Also, for new members you get 10% off your first purchase.

So if your a new member, I would get a minimum of 6 bags tomorrow which would be $17.97 (at $5.99 each and if they are BOGO). So your only paying for 3 of the bags. Then use your 10% off discount, to get the total down to $16.17 ish. Plus, you should get 2 free bags of coffee for buying 6 total since it is double point day on Wednesdays. I'm not sure if you can redeem them instantly or you need to wait for a coupon or code to be sent to you. Shipping is $6.95 if you buy these bags from their website. I hate paying shipping, so I would go to their store and buy the coffee.

Anyways, thats 8 bags of coffee for $16.17, or $2.02 each!! This is an amazing deal on 12oz sized bags of coffee! Stock up like crazy because I never find a deal where I can get my coffee for less than $2.50 ish.



No comments:

Post a Comment