Tuesday, February 21, 2012

BEST Orlando Sentinel Deal EVER

Its funny because this morning I posted about a good deal to get Orlando Sentinel subscriptions through The Simple Truth Foundation. However, today I stumbled upon this one:

1 full year of the Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, newspapers delivered to your home for $15. That is absolutely the best deal I have ever seen on the Orlando Sentinel.

To get this deal click HERE.

Make sure to check if this deal is available in your zip code area before you buy it. Also, I think you have to call the number provided to activate the subscription. I'm not sure if you can buy the subscription at the $15 rate multiple times or not, I would definitely ask.

I do not know if this deal will expire so get it while you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment