Saturday, February 18, 2012

Stock Up Worthy Cereal Deals at Publix

Today and tomorrow only Publix has 50% off ALL sizes and varieties of Kelloggs cereals. I have never seen a cereal deal like this over the past year that I have been couponing so I made sure to take advantage of it.

First off gather your coupons.
coupons.com has various Kelloggs coupons so check it and and print 2 of each one.


By far the hottest Kelloggs cereal coupon is the $5 off when you buy 5 Kellogg's cereal boxes any size and any variety. You can find this on coupons.com by using the zip code 90014. I was lucky to get 2 of these last night, I'm not sure if they are still available today.

It looked like this:


The January 8th Redplum has a $1 off 3 Kelloggs coupon.

Target.com has a $1 off 2 boxes of Kelloggs.

Lastly, the Kelloggs website has coupons but you need to sign up. Click HERE.


After you have your coupons race to Publix so you have the best selection possible. I can only imagine that by tomorrow the good stuff will be gone. Make sure to get the value/family sized boxes if you can. This is what I bought today:

Frosted Flakes reg $4.95. With 50% off = $2.47
Cocoa Crispies reg $4.35. With 50% off = $2.18
Froot Loops reg $4.339. With 50% off = $ 2.19
Frosted Mini Wheats reg $4.65. With 50% off = $2.33
    I got 2 boxes of frosted mini wheats so my total was $4.66

Fiber Plus reg $4.39. With 50% off = $2.20
   I got 3 of these so my total was $6.60
Special K Vanilla Almond reg $5.39. With 50% off = $2.69
   I got 2 of these so my total was  $5.38


So I had a total of 10 boxes, so I used 2 of the $5 off 5 Kelloggs coupons which brought my total down by $10.

My grand total for 10 boxes of cereal was  $13.47

No comments:

Post a Comment